View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 12:45 PM   #1099
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dina_ View Post
I didn't even think that someone would make one especially for me, but if maybe there was already an option to install already existing programs for notes. I see that it is possible to install alternative apps for reading, so maybe there is already something for writing notes.
Sorry, no offence or anything personal was intended. Just a comment, really, about how community-shared projects tend to start. I think KOReader has been many years and several people in the making to arrive at where it is today.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote