View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 06:12 PM   #50
osnova
Kindler of the Flame
osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K DX,3,KT,KP,KF, KFHD; Nook C, PRS600, iPad, Xoom, N900, N810, Zaurus
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt314159 View Post
My Touch Pro 2 also does mobile hotspot, but IIRC, they said on amazon that the K3 can't connect through peer-to-peer/ad-hoc connections, which are what the mobile hotspot applications typically consist of. I've never seen a mobile wifi router application for smartphones that emulates a full router, it's always an ad-hoc connection.
I think mine looks and acts as my home router. It's called JoikuSpot. It appears as any other hotspot and multiple clients can connect to it at the same time.
osnova is offline   Reply With Quote