View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 04:18 AM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyx3 View Post
That's what led me to think it was a Sigil thing, rather than a calibre thing.
Seems like you covered all bases.

Next time you have Sigil open make sure your cover page is first. After you save the epub file open it in Calibre's viewer and make sure the cover is still shown there. There have been times when a temp file with a ~ in front of its name moved to the front of the list and became the cover upon save/exit. I now make sure any such file is deleted before I save my ePub.

Also another step you can take (within Sigil) is to right click on your cover/title page go to Add Semantics and ensure that cover is checked.

It should be easy looking at the troubled ePub in Sigil to tell why it is giving you problems.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 06-02-2010 at 06:49 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote