View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 08:26 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Angie* View Post
I have a usb battery charger (charges AA alkalines) that came with an adapter that allows me to use the charger in a wall outlet instead ov via usb. It's basically just a plug that the usb cable plugs into. Would I be able to use this adapter with the reader usb cableto charge it, do you think? I don't want to fry the reader!
It won't fry the Reader. It just won't work. if you want to be able to charge your Reader away from the computer, you'll want to get a PSP AC adapter of a good quality. Get one with the barrel shaped plug for going into the AC socket on the bottom of the Reader.

http://secure.llamma.com/catalog/pro...roducts_id=453

Cost is $9.99. No idea on shipping.

Last edited by JSWolf; 09-10-2009 at 08:28 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote