View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 05:37 PM   #6
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by susan_cassidy View Post
The online access costs money.
Agree with your points, except this one since the online access wouldn't be just for the networking.

For instance, I'm hooked on Kindle and would never by an eReader that I couldn't by books and download samples too etc. without having to hook up to a computer.

Also, barring my K1 dying, I probably wouldn't upgrade until there was a good multifunction tablet type device out that was a good reader and had full internet and e-mail capabilities.

So online access is a very worthy feature IMO--aside from the networking stuff that I'm not personally interested in.

But I like multi function devices when it comes to portable things like that as I hate lugging around multiple things. My Kindle stays on the night stand for the most part as I generally only read before sleeping and don't want to lug it around win my briefcase with all the other crap I carry to work etc.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote