View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 02:33 AM   #42
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
yes Monday.....I didn't do the engraving....that adds 2-4 days to arrival time according to Apple's site....sorry....
Oh well. I got a second email a while ago letting me know that I should be getting the iPad between the 12th and the 14th. The good news is, I'll be getting the case Thursday, so I can have fun looking at it from various angles until the Air arrives.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote