View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 07:59 PM   #25406
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Lucas is taking his bath. I am sitting with him posting. I am loving the fitbit I bought. It is an overpriced fitness tool but I love the tracking it does. Lucas and I went for a bunch of extra walks this weekend so I could get my steps in. Silly but motivating none the less.

Water in my glass. Once he is in bed, I am going to make some falafel for dinner.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote