View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 02:40 AM   #173
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I have added in the freebies, now. The one I did leave out was a reference book from project Gutenberg (The 1811 Dictionary of the Vulgar Tongue) since I don't really read reference books like novels. There is one other that I'm very unlikely to read - it was a freebie from iTunes that I got just because it was free - but it doesn't make a huge amount of difference. I'm still way behind my TBR.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote