View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 07:03 AM   #47
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Not sure what you mean? Not that I would use a blanket to read with, it would get way too warm.
Funny, I either miss something, or you missed something I said. Don't you remember that old thing about parents beeing annoyed when their kids read at night with a flashlight, hidden under a blanket so nobody would notice. Or watching tv from 2 inches away. The blanket on top of beeing hid in closet to hide even more, not for warmth.

(I thought the gave that away) Sorry about not beeing clear that it wasn't meant to be taken serious.

Last edited by DuckieTigger; 01-02-2013 at 07:04 AM. Reason: minor typo
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote