View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 06:15 PM   #44
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
I'm not too fond of my Nexus 7 anymore.
Maybe I've got a "Monday unit", but others have confirmed my experience.
Sometimes, it's painfully slow and even crashes frequently.
For example all the time in my Kindle app.
Maybe it's my 700 books from Amazon?
But they work perfectly fine on Kindle Fire HD, all other Kindles, Sony Tablets P and S, Motorola Xoom 2 and so on.
On Nexus 7, Kindle app crashes all the time. Sometimes, after telling it to "wait", it actually works. Sometimes I simply have to kill it.
And it's always slow, when working with lots of files.
For example when scrolling through the installed apps. Or when choosing one for deinstallation.
No idea, whether that's JB 4.x or the Nexus itself.
Never have been a huge fan of Asus though. Hated my Eeepad Transfomer = worst of my Android tablets so far.
Are you running the latest version of Jelly Bean? I would check for updates, because there is a known bug that was fixed on the nexus 7 that when memory dropped below 1.5 gigs of storage, the n7 would lag like mad. The latest update fixed the bug. It works great for me now although I have a lot less amazon books loaded
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote