View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 11:36 PM   #15
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
I am using a better TTS than standard Loquendo TTS Susan it does sound much better than the default but I just couldn't follow books at all. Brilliant for things like GPS but the Fake voice just doesn't work for me at all in books.

That being said I've never been a fan of audio books either I generally find them to be read much too slow and get bored so the problem may be with me.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote