View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 11:41 AM   #24
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post
I am considering buying the Fire HD 7", and these look like good, inexpensive wireless headphones. I've never used a BT device before. Do I need to purchase anything else to get it to work with the Fire HD? How does the Fire HD recognize the headphones? One last, probably REALLY dumb, question: the recharge cable for the headphones is USB-based - so I'd need a PC to recharge? (or USB-to-A/C adapter)?

I think that I'm starting to feel my age creep up

Please PM me with the answers if it is too basic (or off-topic) for this thread.
Thanks so much!
People of all levels of "tech-iness" or experience or age are welcome here - or in any thread. MobileRead members will answer (or try to answer) questions at all levels - basic or advanced.

If your question has already been answered in another thread, you will probably be given a link to that thread. This forum is overflowing in information - sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming - so go ahead and ask away!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote