View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 10:39 PM   #15
injapan
Addict
injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11, Kobo Arua 2 and iPad Air 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
*If* the price is reasonably placed between ipod and ipad, I'll probably get one, and do away with my iPad 3. I want to believe its coming, I hear enough rumours that it is, so by the end of the month, I guess we will know for sure. Its something I wont pre-order, but I will be looking to go hands on to see if its right for me. 7.85" could be a good compromise between the 7" androids and my current ipad.
do away with the ipad3? wow, thats only a few months ago!
you must be rich!
LOL

if its any good I can wait, I have ipad3 and I like it, a little heavy etc but its 50/50
injapan is offline   Reply With Quote