View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 12:17 PM   #9
pl001
Evangelist
pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Color, EVO3D, Surface RT, Galaxy S5, Surface 3
Yeah, well, my wife "planned" on buying a 4S while I "planned" on buying a cheap Android phone with a 4" screen or smaller. Until we walked into Sprint and saw the big beautiful Android phones in person and realized that despite popular belief, they fit just fine in our pockets, all that extra screen was very nice, and all the extra features looked pretty useful. They are not perfect phones, no phone is, but we have no regrets. Still in love with the functionality and flexibility Android offers.

Veering back to topic, I guess I don't really care what any of the surveys say or who has the best market share or what phone looks the best or is magical. I want something durable, fully featured, and that allows me to use what I want and how I want to without resorting to jailbreaking or rooting. For me, right now, that's Android by a mile. For others I understand that means iPhone, and that's fine, just don't claim it's the be-all end-all of phones, or that some consumer survey proves it's the best.
pl001 is offline   Reply With Quote