View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 03:13 PM   #3
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Yes, I know there will not be consensus, but I thought I'd ask in case there are some favorites known for easy readability/attractiveness.

I have selected a chapter heading font that I'm happy with, but I'm undecided on the body text font. My plan is to try any suggested fonts and see which my husband and I like best.

The book is "action and adventure" and set during the 1930s, in case that's relevant to font selection, although I think it'd be wise to stick with common fonts.

Last edited by DreamWriter; 07-24-2012 at 03:16 PM.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote