View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 12:40 AM   #1
Kurt
Connoisseur
Kurt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kurt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kurt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kurt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kurt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kurt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kurt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kurt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kurt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kurt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kurt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Nook HD+, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura One
NC Landscape - Am I Crazy Or What?

Is it just me or is the new "landscape" mode crazy

my NC didn't auto update and finally got around to doing it manually and actually was a bit excited that landscape mode (which can be had on the cheapest ereader/tablet out of the box) was finally available

ooh, who in management thought this was landscape - take a portrait mode page, split it in two and place those two halves side by side - not even sure those 2 halves even make up a full portrait mode page

the only way to get what i consider true landscape mode is to greatly increase the font size - increased so much that you can get maybe 5 words across the entire screen

well, have called every number i can come up with to find out who is responsible but you can imagine the results i've gotten - even went to the mall to check out the nook tablet to see if that was any different - nope

giving up on the nook and am on the hunt for a decent reasonably priced "real" tablet - yes, landscape mode is so important to me that i'm willing to fork over even more money despite spending $250 already
Kurt is offline   Reply With Quote