View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 12:10 AM   #15
GoldThreader
Zealot
GoldThreader can extract oil from cheeseGoldThreader can extract oil from cheeseGoldThreader can extract oil from cheeseGoldThreader can extract oil from cheeseGoldThreader can extract oil from cheeseGoldThreader can extract oil from cheeseGoldThreader can extract oil from cheeseGoldThreader can extract oil from cheeseGoldThreader can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
You know, if your primary complaint with calibre is because it's not handling your manga collection as well as you'd like, you might be better off replacing your current e-ink reader with something that's more manga friendly.

The iRiver Story HD (cheapest I found was $99 at Target) has built-in CBZ/ZIP support and has a higher resolution than the Nook.
i happen to like the nook i just need a way to get this stuff on it calibre seems to be the best way to do it but i have no idea how to get it to work the way i exspect it to and without crashing or things like that and no my primary complaints are its speed, lack of step by step instructions and things like that if i could get it to work then it would be worth the extra wait because it fits the images perfectly might help if it could create a table of contents or combine books but those arent features it has even then it doesnt like the file sizes
GoldThreader is offline   Reply With Quote