View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 01:55 AM   #3
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by negris123 View Post
I have had my new nook over a week now. I got a week out of the first battery charge and it seemed to be draining at a normal rate while I was using it a lot. I charged the battery this time and put it in sleep mode and noticed that the charged dropped to 80 something % in a matter of hours without use. My nook has been on sleep mode all day and I just turned it on, and battery is at 24%. Anyone experiencing their battery draining while on sleep mode?

One observation: the first week I had the author screensaver preloaded on the nook and when I press the power button to put it to sleep and the screensaver comes on, on the bottom it says "press the n button below to wake up your nook". the same goes for the nature screensaver preloaded on the nook. However, I personalized the screensaver and added my own in a separate folder from the author/nature ones. When I use my own screensaver, the message above does not appear, could it be that with my personal screensaver it is not going to sleep? I can't remember how it is for the classic. I switched back to the authors screensaver to see what happens.
I havent seen this one, probably a bug, hopefully will be ironed out in an update. im reading an average of 2 hours a day, and looks like i will get close to two weeks battery life, so a good improvement on the original, though nowhere near a month.

the predefined screensavers have the text on the bottom as part of the image itself, would be nice if that was added to the user images for consistency.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote