View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 07:12 PM   #1
junkml
Addict
junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Can't run after upgrade 8.5

Tried installing 0.8.5 - everything was working previously (8.4) and the install seemed to go fine, but now I can't run Calibre. Whenever I try to run it I get "The program can't start because cygwin1.dll is missing from your computer. try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

I've re-downloaded the install package, and re-installed, but wanted to see if anyone had any ideas before I try to do an uninstall or anything.

I'm running on Windows 7, if that helps.

Thanks for any ideas.
junkml is offline   Reply With Quote