View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 07:01 PM   #20
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
More Tweaks Needed For ePub Reading

I just tried it. It has much to offer! The layout is clean and intuitive.

With regard to reading epubs I'd have to pass on it for now though. Perhaps the following will be including in future updates: change background color (I'd be happy with Sepia and Grey to start), include night theme, change line spacing. I guess it's just implementing publisher defaults which is refreshing quite frankly. Moon+ Reader doesn't recognize publisher defaults. Just give us the option to turn off publisher defaults and choose the other things mentioned. In all honesty I don't mind the publisher defaults minus the white background.

Thank you for the free trial.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote