View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 10:23 AM   #155
MrsJoseph
Loves Ellipsis...
MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi (broken), nook STR (returned), Kobo Touch, Sony T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by plaid View Post
I haven't seen this mentioned for a while, just don't want it forgotten: The wifi kobo still has an issue with chapter breaks. I quite often click forward on the last page of a chapter, see the processing icon at the top right corner, but the page doesn't refresh with the new one. I have to then page forward one more time and then it shows the next page briefly, but then continues to the second page of the chapter, so I then have to page back. I hope their next firmware fixes this.
MrsJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote