View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 07:50 AM   #7
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
If you're looking for the best format, period, to store your books in, then EPub would be best. However, you would have to convert to unprotected mobi to read your books on your Kindle (I checked and the only eBook formats supported are Kindle's, mobi, and PDF). It would seem to me to be more hassle than it's worth to make the conversion from ePub to mobi everytime you wanted to put a book on your Kindle. Also, if you are buying your books from Amazon and not stripping DRM, then you would have to stay with Kindle's format.

I looked up the iPhone and there are a variety of apps available that will read most formats so it appears what the Kindle will read should be your deciding factor.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote