View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 09:13 AM   #69
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by megthered View Post
I have signed up, but I'm sot sure I'll be able to do 144. I will start Jan 1 and put the 144 books on my Nook and read them as I go along. At least I'll always have them with me and I'll have a plan for the year. I'm kind of a disorganized reader, I read what sounds good to me, maybe 4 books at a time. This way I can plan what I read for the whole year. It's one of my goals in 2011 to get my life organized and this will help. I will still probably add one or two books on a whim or if a friend tells me something is too good to miss, but this will be a start.
This challenge is 100 books for 2011. The 144 goal was a goodreads group. Sorry if I confused anybody.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote