View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 06:25 PM   #10
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by calvarez View Post
You all have been very helpful. So, I guess an eBook reader isn't what I need! I tend to distrust software that converts PDF into other formats. So I guess the best options are:
1)Asus EEE PC (7in screen but I can run Adobe Reader and zoom/pan)
2)Just get used to my Zaurus SL-5500 using QPDF, which has a 320x240 screen but can zoom/pan.

The only eReader that does what I want is the iLiad, which is outside my budget, and still wouldn't that much better than using my Zaurus.

Any other suggestions/alternatives?
The iLiad would be much better than your Zaurus with an 8" screen and 1024x768 resolution. But you are right it is pricey which is a function of its 8" display and touch screen technology.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote