View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 10:08 AM   #12
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by rk67668 View Post
Most likely if you bought these from BB, there demo units, I bought two on 10/22 and had all kinds of problems, found out these were demo's and they had beta firmware, Sony rep called last night, and is sending out two new units and a gift card, and also they don't want me to return them back to BB, because they don't want back on the shelfs. Call support and ask then if these are demo units, they can tell by the sn & version #. Also according to Sony rep these units are not available for another two weeks.
What number did you call? I seem to have ended up in the typical call center where they have very limited knowledge. To top it off he was telling me the line was breaking up and asked me to call back later even though he seemed to be able to understand my email address and phone number just fine. Seems like it was a way to get me off the phone since he didn't have an answer. I really hate the offshore call centers!
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote