View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 09:31 AM   #90
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dngrsone View Post
The Martian is a little farther away, but still close to home.
Thank you Dngrsone for the Martian suggestion. I have read it a couple years ago and loved it ! I was on the moon with Artemis this year. I'm thinking maybe Pluto ? There is potential for life on one of it's moons. A frozen moon of course. I don't mind the cold. Lol. I'll see if I can find a sci-fi book on Pluto. At least it's the last of the planets ( I still think it's a planet) in the solar system.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote