Thread: Classic Nook Sharing Site?
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 04:03 PM   #12
kezza
Lowlife of the Party
kezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura about

Device: nook, iphone
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonkchapman View Post
That part's easy. Just ship your Nook off to the borrower. No time limit. No fuss. Well, maybe a little fuss.
See, that's not totally as crazy as it sounds. There are definitely times when I wish I could loan not just an ebook but the whole reader to someone who I think would appreciate the technology. It almost makes me want a spare reader just for this purpose, to loan books out.
I wonder if single accounts will work on multiple nooks. You can use the same account on multiple devices for B&N already, a computer and an iphone, for example, and they'll all sync up your bookmarks, etc.

But this *is* getting a little off topic. It should be noted that the LendMe stuff works across multiple device types, not just nook-to-nook. The lending site will work for those using B&N software on computers, iPhones, PDAs . . .
kezza is offline   Reply With Quote