View Single Post
Old 01-02-2024, 03:47 AM   #151
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I just about scraped my reduced targets, thanks to a late scramble with novellas. I also read 1 story from several anthologies so I could count them as "started" for that part of my challenge, but to be fair 3 anthologies were unexpectedly part of a comics bundle, and I counted them as purchases where maybe I shouldn't have.

Bundles were my downfall once again. I wonder if I can make it through 2024 without buying any?
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote