View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 08:58 PM   #66
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post

Does anyone have the file for version 2.03 and is willing to send to me? I updated my Kindle manually before understanding that the font hack and the screensaver hack would not go back on as it has other times a firmware update has occurred.

I have lived with this version 2.30 for a few hours and the text really is just to light. After having the font hack on my Kindle for so long, it really makes a difference in the readability of the Kindle, so if anyone has the old version bin and is willing to email to me, I would really appreciate it.

In the future, I won't be automatically upgrading unless (1) the font hack has been proven to work with the new firmware version OR (2) firmware delivering folders is sent out.
http://cde-g7g.amazon.com/FionaCDESe...ndle_2.0.3.bin

BTW, he's working on a new version of the font hack according to his site.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote