View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 02:45 PM   #60
Philippe D.
Addict
Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2o; reMarkable; Onyx Max 2 Pro
I voted 3-5, but the correct answer is more likely 6-20. The thing is, I'm not sure.

Most are from Kobo, but some are from individual publishers, some comics from Comixology, at least one academic book from Cambridge University Press...

Do free ebooks count? I'm not sure I ever bought a Tor ebook, but I do get their monthly freebies.
Philippe D. is offline   Reply With Quote