View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 09:27 AM   #21649
Corkobo
Zealot
Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Nook Touch
Nothing that scary to being electrocuted, must have happened to me at least 10-15 times and I'm not dead yet.
So yeah, I do all the electricity jobs around the house.
Lucky for me in the UK the live wire is red or brown and neutral is black or blue (earth is usually bi-colour) as if the neutral would be, say, green I would be in trouble as I'm a bit colour blind.
I can also plumb in the dishwasher and washing machine and repair the toilet flush mechanisms.
I'm allergic to paying money so I try to do as much as I can.

But I won't touch anything to do with gas, I'm afraid of that one, as gas explosions are not nice.

Last edited by Corkobo; 12-16-2012 at 09:30 AM.
Corkobo is offline   Reply With Quote