View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 09:11 PM   #437
jhowell
Wizard
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Fire, iPad Air 2, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlerX View Post
I think they changed the temp directory generation so the "any.last" function of the command line doesn't work anymore...?
The new Previewer version organizes its temp files differently. I will release a fix to the plugin once I finish some other changes I have in progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlerX View Post
Any way to add the ability to point to the temp dir from the command line? I mean, if they are going to keep doing this, it wouldn't hurt.
If you can find the proper subdirectory within your temp directory containing the book created by the Previewer, you can zip the contents up and then change the file extension from .zip to .kpf. You should be able to convert the resulting file using this plugin.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote