Thread: Oasis x Voyage
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2016, 03:23 PM   #14
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUW View Post
Thanks for the feedback!

Since the battery life of my PW so far hasn't been an issue (I basically need to charge once or twice a month), the longer battery life of the Oasis wouldn't be a huge bonus. And everybody says that the ergonomics of the Oasis is better IF it's without the battery cover, so it looks like the extra battery life definitively won't be a selling point.

Looks like I'll go with the Voyage then. Now I just need to convince myself that I really need a new Kindle to replace my current one that is working perfectly fine .
Voyage is On Sale Nuf Reason https://www.amazon.com/Certified-Ref...MNKRJ4SJVY14EC
The New ones are not on sale this time. [Last week they were...cause I was also tempted]

Last edited by Barbara1955; 11-09-2016 at 03:27 PM.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote