View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 03:35 PM   #42
MasterTec
Connoisseur
MasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshesMasterTec can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: enTourage eDGe Pocket
I just updated mine.. it seems to be working just fine. I did screw up at first though. I renamed the RC2 file to update.zip and also put gapps.zip on there but the install wouldn't take.

After the third try that's when I realized the proper update.zip was contained in the RC2.zip file. I guess I should have read the instructions a little better!

Anyway once the update went through and I went through the Google wizard (and waited for the wireless network etc) then it completed and ran the wizard a second time! About half way through I got a forced crash message and the wizard closed. I then powered off (and back on) and everything seems to be working great!
MasterTec is offline   Reply With Quote