View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 01:54 PM   #14
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
Unfortunately this means they will likely put as big a battery as they reasonably can in it which might make it heavier and hotter than I'd like for a reader. I'd still find it compelling as a tablet, though. Just not something I'd want to hold for hours at a time.
I'll reserve my speculation about the application suitability and design constraints of an Asus product until after it's announced.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote