View Single Post
Old 02-25-2004, 09:00 AM   #1
Zire
Fanatic
Zire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zire 71
Secret Window *Spoilers*

Hey All,

Finished reading "Secret Window, Secret Garden" by Steven King which was enjoyable. I just had to read it because of the movie trailer for Secret Window with Johnny Depp which was very weird. My only problem is, is that on the print ad for Secret Window it states from the author of "Panic Room" and I know that "Panic Room" is by James Ellison. I think that the ad people are trying to pull us into the movie with that wrong author business. This is because the movie like the book is about an author who is approached by another author for stealing his story. So it's like Steven King knocking on James Ellison's door and saying you stole my story but instead of "Panic Room" the title would be similiar like "Safe Room". I know I am rambling on but this is what this part of the site is for so there...
Zire is offline   Reply With Quote