View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 09:16 AM   #702
gstew
gstew knows how to set a laser printer to stun.gstew knows how to set a laser printer to stun.gstew knows how to set a laser printer to stun.gstew knows how to set a laser printer to stun.gstew knows how to set a laser printer to stun.gstew knows how to set a laser printer to stun.gstew knows how to set a laser printer to stun.gstew knows how to set a laser printer to stun.gstew knows how to set a laser printer to stun.gstew knows how to set a laser printer to stun.gstew knows how to set a laser printer to stun.

Device: HTC HD2 & One X
I had a small number of books (30?) transferred day 1, a bunch more (770?) around the end of the year, and the last ones (50?) in early Feb.

Since day 1, I sent many (20+) customer support requests to B&N, F-Wise, & Ereader and made multiple calls to support. but I think the calls to cust support broke the logjam for the last few books... my last support call was with someone who seemed to know a bit about the process and could respond with useful info.

See some details in a back post here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=629

Greg in Mississippi

Last edited by gstew; 03-05-2013 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Add transferred item count estimates
gstew is offline   Reply With Quote