View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 02:40 PM   #77
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
I won't be buying an iPad Mini. However, one nice surprise to today's keynote was the announcement of a 4th gen iPad. I thought I was going to have to wait until April to buy a refurb 3rd gen iPad with LTE. Would've bought the iPad Mini had the 4th gen iPad not been announced (and a resulting price slash on 3rd gen iPads not occurred). Alas, that's not the case and I'm willing to bear with the weight of the latter for the much, much clearer text.

Last edited by ilovejedd; 10-23-2012 at 02:45 PM.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote