View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 02:49 PM   #39
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena View Post
I decided to get the Note 10.1 also, as a replacement for my pocket edge. I still can't figure out how to cut and paste in the notes, or something like the edge's create space and delete space. I'll miss that of it isn't possible. Other than that, I'm very happy with the tablet.
Yes its not Intuitive at all and Samsung did a poor job on the guides. If your doing a note and website side by side, you can press and hold the Imagine to copy to clip board. Then you need to select the T or symbol for text to pull up the keyboard and there is a clipboard button on the bottom right that shows you all your imagines.. just press the one you want and it will insert onto your note..
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote