View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 01:54 AM   #28
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschick View Post
Dale, I hope you get things straightened out and back online (if you choose to go back online, that is). I'd not heard of your site, but then I haven't looked much into the lending feature of my Kindle and Nook books.

Some of the authors posting on Facebook... Just, wow. So busy spouting off, they can't be bothered to actually look into what the site was about. The responses to the most recent status update, well again, just WOW.

I wish the ebook sellers would offer an... anti-wish list, so that I could block certain authors from ever showing up in my search results. Just sayin'...
I ditto this! Plus we need more lending sites. Lendle is slower than molasses. I too hope you come back. I can understand if you don't want to but I do hope you reconsider now that your host has offer to put the site back up.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote