View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 12:03 PM   #1
TechnoCat
Zealot
TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'TechnoCat gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: Kindle Fire
Combine HTML and RSS?

The website of one of my recipes has moved to more active content... but provides RSS for some of their content also. I'd like to have my recipe use my HTML parsing (going through the soup for relevant bits) for some sections, and use feeds for others.

I have both the retrieved feeds and my parse_index which an article list of URLs, not content. How can I get the content from the RSS while keeping the scraping portion of the parse_index() process?

Thanks.
TechnoCat is offline   Reply With Quote