View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 08:31 AM   #1
IVISUAL
IVISUAL rocks like Gibraltar!IVISUAL rocks like Gibraltar!IVISUAL rocks like Gibraltar!IVISUAL rocks like Gibraltar!IVISUAL rocks like Gibraltar!IVISUAL rocks like Gibraltar!IVISUAL rocks like Gibraltar!IVISUAL rocks like Gibraltar!IVISUAL rocks like Gibraltar!IVISUAL rocks like Gibraltar!IVISUAL rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: iPad2
Keynote Like A Pro - The presentation design philosophy of Steve Jobs

Dear all,

We recently published our first ebook on iBookstore and Kindle store.
So we are very excited to join this ebook market.

Our first book is about the new concept of the presentation book. Please check out the description below.

[Image deleted - MODERATOR]
This is the eBook version of the printed book.

Steve Jobs who was the most valuable presenter in the world introduced Apple Keynote which he deeply participated in the development process at Macworld2003. And he put his philosophy into Keynote. As a Keynote consultant, I experienced his philosophy through using Keynote. So I decided to explain the presentation design philosophy of Steve Jobs in this book.

There are three vital factors crucial to success in a presentation: the content of the presentation (stories), design, and presentation skills. There are already countless books on presentations in bookstores. In this book, I intended to strike a balance between presentation design philosophy, which is revealed in the previously published presentation books, and slideware guide books. Furthermore, I tried to apply Keynote (Apple’s slideware, which is used by the company’s CEO Steve Jobs) to the philosophy we learned from books like “Presentation Zen: Simple Ideas on Presentation Design and Delivery.” The purpose of this book is not to solely focus on the explanation of the software itself. It is more accurate to call it a presentation design book that introduces readers to the presentations made by Steve Jobs, who is world renown as a presentation guru.

Apple iBookstore: http://bit.ly/qw1p97
Amazon Kindle Store: http://amzn.to/niaPW7

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 10-22-2011 at 09:57 AM.
IVISUAL is offline   Reply With Quote