View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 05:44 AM   #30
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
I understand all that you guys have said. Where I have a question is on the line number reported by Flight Crew. When I open the section called out, go to codeview and scroll to that line number as shown on the left of the display, there is nothing related to the error reported. What am I doing wrong or minunderstanding?
You are forgetting that Sigil will pretty-print the XHTML code when it opens the epub, thus adding whitespace for readability. The line numbers will sometimes not match.

Extract the epub file you fed to FC and look at the content files; the location will be correct.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote