View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 07:37 AM   #1
musteman
Enthusiast
musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: KOBO AURA ONE
LIGHT COVER FOR THE KINDLE DXG?????

I saw the light cover from Amazon for the new Kindle 3 and I would like to know if they will sell the same concept for the new Kindle DXG....

For me, its essential to have a light integrated with the cover and I prefer a design from Amazon in this case. Light covers from Sony are great and the new one from Amazon (using the battery from the device) looks very impressive and well design also. Why the don't have the same cover for the DXG?????

Thanks!
musteman is offline   Reply With Quote