View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 05:54 PM   #171
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykins View Post
But...but...:bookwor m: ...OK, _Hammered_ is coming out next month! And also 300 books is not a year or 2 of reading, it is like maybe 6-9 months worth!
Wow. OK, you have a bit of breathing space. If your TBR lists isn't more than a year's worth of ebooks, I don't think you need worry.

But wow. 300 books in nine months? Last year I got through 160, and I seem to be on track for about 200 this year. But 400 books a year? Have fun!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote