Thread: Seriousness When is HUMOR in "Bad" taste?
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 10:51 AM   #10
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
What was the name of that movie about teenagers carrying this dead person along with them and trying to pretend to everyone that he's still alive? It's classified as a comedy. Is it in bad taste? I certainly hope so.

I didn't think the movie was very good, but the PREMISE - for me - is hilarious. To cart a dead person around as if he's alive - prop him up, seat him at a bar, put him in bed, find him a prostitute, WHATEVER! The idea has me rolling around in my stitches.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-22-2009 at 10:53 AM. Reason: changed verb tense. Added Happy faces for the "hard-of-understanding"