View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 10:00 PM   #19
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby98 View Post
I have pretty much the same needs and have been unable to locate an app that will satisfy what I am looking for. I tried the free version to see what it offered and thought it did not.... @Maverynthia did you find that this app provided the options you were looking for. I'd just hate to spend the $$ for it and be disappointed, but if it even comes close I'll give it a go.
If the free version doesn't suit you he Pro version will not suit you as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby98 View Post
Yea i looked at it once or twice and could probably settle for it personally, but my 'non-tech but wannabe' mother would never get it
If you load the App and the books then Calibre Companion is dead simple to use and provides the easiest interface to launch your books from.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote