View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 12:11 PM   #9
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Ha! Thought so.....I've found that my biggest nemesis is typos....particularly with my latest release....I really need to focus on that editing/proofreading stage and find/hire reliable poofers other that meself!
Huh? I never make typo's or spelling mistakes. It's just the spelling rules that haven't caught up yet

But, thanks for the advice, Vydor

Maybe I can put it to some good use some time in the future, but having to write 3-4 books before releasing the first is quite of... daunting.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote