View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 09:41 AM   #22
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmilica View Post
Thanks, I'll check him out.
I also started wondering if Theodore Sturgeon might have anything in common with PKD? I have heard of him and saw that Amazon recently released his complete short stories recently?
Not particularly. Sturgeon wrote basically about love, in all it's myriad forms and inversions. Most of it is magnificent, but PKD it's not.

Science fiction is an immense bazaar, with goods from all over the imagination, most of which may have little relationship with each other. Like finding a diamond next to a fully ripe pineapple. They are both at the bazaar for sale, both are excellent, and they are totally different...
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote