View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 02:52 PM   #92
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
People keep saying that the resolution on the PW isn't as good as on the K3, but I find the two to be basically the same, and I love the front light, which I use even in well-lit circumstances (although I must admit that I usually don't read under well-lit circumstances. The reading light over my side of the bed is broken,and illuminates the wall better than it does my book.)
I find the Resolution on prior Kindles horrible now I'm use to the PW. The text looks awful now to me. I prefer the PW's text which is very clear and easy to read.

It's like switching from a CRT to LCD monitor. It's just a huge difference!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote